Associate Professor of
Department of Artificial Intelligence,
School of Computer Science and Systems Engineering,
Kyushu Institute of Technology.
Address: 680-4 Kawazu, Iizuka, Fukuoka, 820-8502, Japan.
E-mail: toshikis(at)ai.kyutech.ac.jp ( “(at)” to “@” )
Keywords:Graph algorithms, Random generation and enumeration, Data structures (Zero-suppressed binary decision diagrams), Parameterized algorithms (Frontier-based search), Graph reconstruction, Graph classes (Interval graphs, Permutation Graphs).
- March 2005, the Degree of Bachelor of Science and Engineering in Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the Shimane University.
- March 2007, the Degree of Master of Science (Information Science) in School of Information Science at the Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
Master paper: An efficient algorithm for the MPQ-tree from an interval representation (written in Japanese)
- March 2010, the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Information Science) in School of Information Science at the Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
Doctoral dissertation: Efficient Algorithms for Geometric Graph Classes
- April 2007 – March 2010, Teaching Assistant in JAIST.
- September 2007 – March 2010, Research Assistant in JAIST.
- April 2010 – March 2012, Researcher of ERATO Minato Discrete Structure Manipulation System Project.
- April 2012 – February 2017, Assistant professor of Kobe University.
- March 2017 – now, Associate professor of Kyushu Institute of Technology.